4" Kenwood 210W Speakers, 5.25" Kenwood 250W Coaxial Speakers and 50FT Wiring
The Kenwood KFC-C1355S 5.25 Inch 2-way car speakers can handle 250 watts of MAX power, 30 watts of RMS power and a 4 ohm impedance.
Kenwood KFC-C1355S Dual-Cone Speakers give you the quality you're looking for to improve your car audio experience. The par features a powerful woofer with a polypropylene cone that moves low frequency sounds with ease, while also resisting mildew, moisture and mold. This 5.25" speakers with 250W max power are sure to add a serious boost to your sound. Quality design ensures long-lasting performance.
- Power Handling: Peak: 250 watt / RMS: 30 watts.
- Polypropylene PP cone woofer.
- Dual cone speaker.
- 1" soft dome tweeter.
- 4 ohms impedance.
- Resistant to mildew, moisture and mold.
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz.
- Top-mount Depth: 4.35 cm.
- Sensitivity: 91dB.
UPC Code 019048205063
The Kenwood KFC-C1055S 4" car coaxial speakers can handle 210 watts of MAX power per pair and 21 watts of RMS power per pair. They feature a 4" PP cone with a ferrite magnet and a cloth surround woofer. Also, the steel black basket reduces noise cancellation to help you achieve superior sound. The Kenwood KFC-C1055S makes for a great option when upgrading from your factory speakers!
- Peak Input Power: 210-Watt/ RMS: 21W
- Impedance 4 ohms
- 4 inch PP Cone Woofer
- Steel basket
- Cloth surround
- Ferrite magnet
- Sensitivity: 90 dB / W / m
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 20k Hz
- Cutout Diameter: 3-5/8inch
- Mounting Depth: 1-11/16inch
UPC Code 019048205117
EnrockAudio 16-Gauge Speaker Wire
This 16-gague speaker wire with spool from EnrockBasics lets you easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers.
One side of the wire is marked with a white line, making it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity and get your audio system set up properly
Easy to Use
The EnrockAudio 16-gauge Speaker Wire comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier
The plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals to and from all of your audio equipment.
- Connects audio speakers to your Audio Video (A/V) receiver or amplifier.
- Features a plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals.
- The white line on one side of the wire makes it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity to get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- Length: 50 Feet.
- Gauge: 16.
UPC Code 799861390381